BRIDGWATER NEWS: Pan left on cooker sparks call out
FIREFIGHTERS were called out on Tuesday (August 8, 2017) afternoon following reports of smoke coming from a home in Bridgwater.
The alarm was raised at just after 3pm to the incident in Roman Lane, Bridgwater, and two fire engines from Bridgwater and one from Taunton were mobilised.
Firefighters discovered there had been a small fire involving a pan left on a cooker, but it was out by the time they had arrived.
Roman Lane can be found off Durleigh Road.